Made in the USA with the highest quality components, the superior design features of the Contour Light system provide the following benefits:
- OPERATION MADE SIMPLE - The Contour Light has a controller that is very easy to operate; you can adjust the treatment time from 5 minutes to 45 minutes, turn on/off the alarm chime, has a large timer readout and Start/Stop button and there are 6 connectors/ports on the front of the machine for up to 6 pads and a face mask, all able to be operated at the same time.
- MORE POWER - The efficacy of mid-600nm and 880nm wavelengths depend on the amount of light being delivered; the Contour Light emits far more light energy than any other similar device. There are 4 large light pads, two small light pads and a face mask, made of soft, flexible material embedded with German-made, surface mount microchip LEDs. These LEDs are laid out in a specific pattern designed to overlap the light beams which amplifies the overall energy of the light reaching the target tissue. This superior design feature results in the delivery of multiple times more light energy than the competition.
- HIGHER LIGHT RETENTION - More light is retained in the tissue due to the patent-protected reflective coating on the Contour Light pads. No other device has this feature.
- EASY TO ADMINISTER - By utilizing these soft/flexible, heating-pad-type of light arrays, the Contour Light treatment is simple to perform; just lay the pads on or under the patient and the pads stay in place. All other similar devices utilize 8, 16 or 24 small paddles that are roughly 4"x6" in size and require an elastic/Velcro strap to hold them in place. Some of these paddles are rather thick and are not comfortable for the patient to lie on so you will have to move the paddles multiple times, including rolling the patient over, to cover both sides of the patient. Paddle systems are time consuming and cumbersome.
- NO TANGLED CORDS - All paddles or pads have power cords attaching them to the controller unit; the more paddles used, the more difficult it is to keep the cords from getting tangled no matter how carefully they are handled by the operator. The power cords with a 16 or 24-paddle system are virtually impossible to keep organized.
- LESS TIME PER TREATMENT - The 6 pads of the Contour Light system will cover the average sized patient with one placement of the pads; all other devices require multiple placements of their small light paddles, increasing the overall treatment time, operator time and involvement.
- MORE SANITARY WITH LESS EFFORT - The required cleaning between patients of the light pads of the Contour Light system is much easier and faster than with any other device on the market. The system includes slip-covers for the light pads that have a clear sheet on the patient side of the pad that can be easily cleaned with a standard disinfecting wipe; the back side of this slip-cover has a breathable mesh to allow any heat generated by the internal electronics to escape. These slip-covers also have an integrated Velcro strip that allows the operator to snuggly wrap the light pad around the patient without the need for a separate elastic strap. Cleaning and placement of the pads is far more convenient with this unique and patent-pending feature.